o c e a n i a

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | OCEANIA | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


if you have any comments, please feel free to post them here. all comments are welcome.


"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

Vanuatu - 200, 1000 & 2000 Vatu 2014 Polymer Series with Hand Signed Signatures Issued In Folders

Like the 10,000 Vatu Commemorative note issued in 2010, here I have posted 3 definitive polymer notes issued in 2014, all personally hand signed by the Bank Governor and Minister of Finance, Semion Malachi Athy and Maki Stanley Simelum respectively. Given that these are hand signed notes, and if you look closely you will notice that no two signatures are the same. These are limited edition and the purpose of this is to celebrate the conversion of currency from paper to polymer. Each note comes in a presentation folder and only 100 sets issued with serial numbers from 1 to 100. This is the only way if you are keen on getting single or double digits numbered notes.
Printer: Oberthur Fiduciaire, France.

Two Hundred Vatu
ND2014
Reverse
Folder Front Cover
One Thousand Vatu
ND2014
Reverse
Folder Front Cover
Two Thousand Vatu
ND2014
Reverse
Folder Front Cover

4 comments:

  1. Just curious how you managed to get your hands on these? I looked at the official site of the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu, and their order form is completely broken (or I completely miss something). On top of that, officials at the bank do not feel the urgency to respond to emails or even calls :)

    Some people selling these on eBay are asking for shameless amounts of money (and serial numbers they post in their eBay listings are nowhere near 001-100 serials, so I am not particularly keen to bite on those)...

    Anyway, any info would be appreciated, I am really keen to get these (and the 2010 VT10,000) at some reasonable price.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    EZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,

    I am curious how you managed to get your hands on these?

    I have tried the official site of the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu, and their form appears to be completely broken (or I completely miss something there). On top of that, officials do not appear to be eager to answer emails or even phone calls.

    There are a few people on eBay offering what appears to be these products, but (a) prices are crazy, and (b) serial numbers I see in their listings are nowhere near ##001-100, so I am smelling something fishy there..

    Anyways, I am eager to get this set (and the 2010 VT10,000) at some reasonable price, so any pointers/ideas would be appreciated.

    Many thanks in advance!

    Regards,
    EZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day,

    I am curious how you managed to get your hands on these?

    I have tried the official site of the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu, and their form appears to be completely broken (or I completely miss something there). On top of that, officials do not appear to be eager to answer emails or even phone calls.

    There are a few people on eBay offering what appears to be these products, but (a) prices are crazy, and (b) serial numbers I see in their listings are nowhere near ##001-100, so I am smelling something fishy there..

    Anyways, I am eager to get this set (and the 2010 VT10,000) at some reasonable price, so any pointers/ideas would be appreciated.

    Many thanks in advance!

    Regards,
    EZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EZ

      Apology for the late approval of your comments here. I do not have the answer here for you. I hope you have these notes in your collection by now.

      Thanks for visiting my site.

      Cheers

      Delete